Winter Vacation=3 weeks off

I am very blessed to have a job that I absolutely LOVE and have many opportunities to spend with my family.  I was fortunate to have 3 weeks off from work over the Holiday Season.

Week 1:  Rob and I started and finished all our Christmas shopping in one day!  We had many lazy days around the house and LOTS of playtime with the girls.

Week 2: The week after Christmas.  We put away all of our Christmas decorations prior to the new year, and continued many LAZY DAYS!  We did venture out to the movies.  I took Katelyn to see We Bought a Zoo.  Super cute movie, but Katelyn wasn’t to impressed.  New Year’s Eve was very low key.  We spent the evening with my family.   New Year’s Day, we saw Disney on Ice- Toy Story thanks to Uncle Enko!  This show was AMAZING!  Katelyn was glued to her chair and so excited to see Toy Story on Ice.  We also had a snow day in Running Springs with one of Rob’s friends from work.  We couldn’t believe how nice the weather was (75 degrees) and were still able to find enough snow to sled, make snow angels and a snowman and have a snowball fight.

jan 2012 2

jan 2012 1

Week 3: Vacation quickly coming to an end.  This week we treated ourselves to a couple of day trips to Disneyland. AND started our new year’s resolution- get/stay ACTIVE and be healthy.  So far we have been do ok.  Rob has been going to the gym 3-4 times a week for the past few months so for him he is definitely trying to stay active, while I am getting active.  We have been eating healthy since my pregnancy with Madeline, so I think we have been doing well with the that part of our goal with the occasional splurge here and there Smile.

jan 2012 4

afternoon walk

Disneyland jan 2012

King Arthur’s Carousel at Disneyland

No comments:

Post a Comment